Dental Services San Jose, CA
Complete Dental Care offers a wide range of treatments and services to fit almost any need.
San Jose dentist Dr. Brent T. Ingram proudly provides care for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments provided by Complete Dental Care.
different treatments provided by Complete Dental Care.
Preventative dentistry means to take care of all the routine cleaning and tooth maintenance, before cavities and tooth decay ever have a chance to form. With proper medical care and direction, we can reach this goal with all our patients.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Our office offers cosmetic dentistry, a kind of dentistry that can improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
Endodontics, meaning “inside tooth” is the study and treatment of tooth pulp. Each tooth in your mouth sits in bone and is surrounded by gum tissue. Approximately two-thirds of each tooth (the root portion) is in jaw bone. Inside every tooth is a canal or canals (usually depending on the number of roots the tooth has). Each canal has a vein, artery and nerve in it.
Sleep apnea is a potentially dangerous disorder with fairly benign symptoms—loud snoring at night, and morning headaches or daytime bouts of sleepiness. The cause? Intermittent periods throughout sleep when an individual actually stops breathing…
- SomnoDent® is a custom made device worn during sleep to increase the upper airway volume and reduce collapsibility.
Instead of braces, Invisalign® uses a series of clear plastic removable retainers which gradually move teeth into alignment. During your initial consultation Dr. Ingram will determine if Invisalign® might be a good option for you.
- Invisalign Teen® features the ability to monitor wear times for our younger patients, and account for emerging adult teeth.